Business Performance Opportunity
Preparation and lodgement of your BAS can be a great opportunity to review your business performance. Rather than just calculating your GST obligations, as part of your quarterly review we track your performance with key KPIs, and help you keep up to date with income tax so you have no surprises!
It’s also important that you are given plenty of notice for payment of your BAS, timely completion of your BAS is very important to us and we strive to give our clients at least 3 weeks’ notice before your BAS is due.
Some smaller businesses do not need a quarterly review, and just want to prepare the BAS to meet their tax obligations. Do you want to prepare your BAS yourself? We can teach you how to calculate and prepare your own BAS.
We are on hand to provide advice as needed and can help with complex GST matters such as:
- Property acquisitions and developments, including margin scheme advice;
- Sale or a purchase of a business and going concern;
- Sale or purchase of a business asset, such as a car or plant and equipment;
- Financial service providers, such as ATM Machine Vendors;
- Importing and Deferred GST;
- Exporting and GST Free Sales;
- Commercial Properties and GST;
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and reduced input tax credits;
- GST Adjustments
- Closing down your business